call for applications to host the next EABA conference in 2020.
To get an impression of this format please take a look at the schedule
of our last conference in Enna / Sicily in 2014.
We encourage applications from countries in which behaviour analysis is in an early
stage of development.
The deadline for applying is May 31st, 2018.
The application needs to include information about
(1) Name of group or organization responsible for the application and persons to be
responsible for the organisation of the conference
(2) Name of the University to be associated with the conference organization
(3) Place and date for the conference (September is the preferable month for the
(4) An estimate venue and facilities costs and potential for local sponsorship
(5) Number of local organizers available and available student volunteers
(6) Specific rationale for hosting the EABA conference,
(7) Relevant experience with arranging conferences
(8) Prediction of the number of national attendees at the conference
The official language of the conference will be English, the conference host must
bear the costs of any translations to another language during the conference.